Christmas
Cuddle Creations Embroidery - Embroidery/Monogramming
RSS

Recent Posts

Graduation is near. Personalized gifts are needed
January 2013
Christmas
Graduation is upon us
powered by

My Blog

Christmas

Currently I am at the Christmas Shoppe at Southlake Town Center.  We are located across from James Avery.  I am there most afternoons and Friday and Saturday.  You should come see all the beautiful decorations and of course bring your embroidery to be done.

9 Comments to Christmas:

Comments RSS
assignmentgeek.com.au on Thursday, May 17, 2018 5:15 AM
Thank you soo much for sharing your review about the shop. it is really hard to find shops with good decoration pieces. i will definitely going to visit this place soon
Reply to comment

scuba in cabo on Thursday, June 21, 2018 5:46 AM
Southlake Town Center is really good place and I ever saw rush here most of the times.I am planning to shop some good pieces from here.Thanks for post.
Reply to comment

do my research paper on Friday, July 13, 2018 10:46 AM
I hope it was a blessed Christmas for you and your family. I wish you all the best.
Reply to comment

Blad on Monday, July 23, 2018 3:58 AM
It is a great idea to offer an art class. I'm excited to enroll and try your service. So far, this is my favorite art class. Even kids can join in here. I would love to spend my time here, it would be worth it. I would love to take a look on the lines and maybe I can make up my mind for buying some.
Reply to comment

writing help uk on Monday, July 23, 2018 4:51 AM
Your hair needs special attention to be healthy and beautiful. Here are these tips that will help you to protect them. wash and comb your hair properly and avoid using heat instruments like curlers and straighteners in hair. And trim them properly after a month.
Reply to comment

do my essay for me on Monday, July 23, 2018 5:45 AM
It was really good work. I really like your thoughts.I personally appreciates for your work.your article is very impressive and helpful for us. Hope you will share these kinds of things with us also in future. ac
Reply to comment

essay help on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 12:50 AM
From this website we can find the best hair styles. Everything is given to have important assignments and hair style articles in online.
Reply to comment

help with assignment uk on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 12:51 AM
Studying can be reading, but it can also be experimental. Because reading has no meaning until you use it experimental. You can learn more by doing practical, as compared to just reading it. So read it and apply it practically as well.
Reply to comment

buy hollywood jackets on Friday, August 10, 2018 6:03 AM
Thats an interesting programs and every student should go there and participate in the music class because these types of things are very important in the educational platform because students learn all things and also do not bor with the study. Well
Reply to comment